Who's zooming who?

Who's zooming who?
And I've got to pee

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Poetry Time #7

 The Morning After


You left me alone on my island to die
Friend
I said, no
You thought it was a passionate moment

I was passed out
He asked to be with me
I said, yes
You left me alone

When he said I could take it
I said, no
You thought it was a passionate moment

He flipped me over
You heard me too
I begged him, no
You left me

I passed out
The pain
The fear
You thought

I woke up
He was done
I thanked god
Passed out again
You left me on my island to die alone

He disappeared
Satisfied in my humiliation
Hours later
You come in
Its time to leave
I'm with you on my island dying alone

What a piece of work
I mumble
What do you mean?
I have no answers
You thought it was a passionate moment

When I tell you
You do not believe me
You leave me

Then you do
And choose to ignore it
You wanted it to be a passionate moment

I threw up all day
Scrubbed my body
A million different way
Stared at walls
I am left on my island to die alone


written in my mid 20's

No comments:

Post a Comment