Who's zooming who?

Who's zooming who?
And I've got to pee

Friday, March 27, 2015

Poetry Time #5

The Need for Speed


Satisfaction they look for
Love and drugs they need
They started off with four
Doing too much speed
Now there's even more
But some have done their deed
Something they didn't know before
The others gave their plead
In a stuffy, obnoxious court
Doesn't matter what creed
They're a circus horror
And so they start to bleed
From the twist of those swords
That closed mind disease
In their face a slamming door
No one there to believe
Down to those cold heart cores
That any of them would succeed
So came the blood and gore
And they started again with three


written when I was 16



I hope you know I love you


I forgot you
Missed the day
Three weeks later
Alone in tears
Life does go on
That is a gift and an injustice
You don't die to stop time
Time doesn't stop when taking a life
It steals and hordes in a corner
While we keep on moving
It's strangling each flame
That warmed our soul
I"m sorry sweet bother
I damaged you again
Like i did in life
I ask your forgiveness
With no memorial to salute you
No plot to place flowers
That day has become like any other
Leaves, sun, tide, keep falling, shining, and eroding
So along with those
You are left behind
It would be useless to fight
I am only human
Oh to error
Oh to you


written in college

Dont forget! Part 2 of Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll  will be next week. Have you read Part 1 yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment