Who's zooming who?

Who's zooming who?
And I've got to pee

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Getting to know you.

My name is Angel. I have lived on the second floor. You may have seen me before and chose to ignore. This is a timeline of me. Perhaps this will give you no hint of where we are going. I like to think i have an idea but with few absolutes in my life I tend to stay off topic.

March 71- My parents met
May 71- My mom discovers she got knocked up and parents rush to get married
Dec. 71- I appeared out of no where

Sept. 73- My sister is born
June 75- My brother is born

1975 or 1976- I was molested

1990- Graduated High School
            Brother hit by car on the way home from school and killed
1991- Lost virginity
           Dad had open heart surgery
1992- Move to Seattle
           Raped
           Mom got sick with 'mystery' illness
1993- Get knocked up by a heroine addict
            Our son is born
1994- Split with jerk and become a single mom
           Move home
1995- Said jerk knocks up someone else
           Baby is born
           Met future husband
1997- Start college
1998- Out of control personal life
           Raped
           Became best friends with my sons brothers mother

2001- Quit my job to finish college
2002- Graduated
2005- Reacquainted with my future husband
2006- Got pregnant and had my second son
            My mother died
2007- Lost our son and our minds
            Started new profession
2008- Blood clots in lungs

2012- My sister died
            My son graduated from high school
            My son joined the Marines
            Found various family members I haven't talked to in 25-30 yrs through Facebook
2014- I married my friend of almost 20 years  

I have been writing in different forms since I was a little girl. I will discuss many of the topics in my lifeline plus so much more. I will also share poetry, how to live fabulous on nothing, guest writers, and so much more. Anything there you would like me to discuss sooner than later? Stay tuned.

 

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to endless hours of enlightenment and entertainment :) (jenn)

    ReplyDelete