Who's zooming who?

Who's zooming who?
And I've got to pee

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Issues

I hope those of you that have read this blog have enjoyed it so far. I have tried to touch on different subjects each time I post. I want them to be thoughtful and informative, a little window into who I have been and who I am. I also hope that some may be food for thought. That you think, I think I learned something.

In writing these I find it increasingly hard to just write it out. The emotions in that time can come right back to me and I have to table writing for a while. It drives me crazy too. You think you are over certain things...

My previous story about my son's father and I, is a very good example. There was so much more to the story. So many more agrivations. I had to really sit back and decide how to taper it down and still be understandable.

I am hoping you will bare with me. I am hoping someone is reading this. I have so many stories to tell. Some have not even happened yet. They just need to be lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment