Who's zooming who?

Who's zooming who?
And I've got to pee

Friday, February 20, 2015

41

It was a hard year. So many have been. 8,18, 21, 35, 40, and now 41. My father had a triple bypass at 41. Then my mother came down with a mystery illness at the same age. All I felt was doom lurking around  me. Any little thing had me paranoid.

Pulmonary Embolisms are a sudden blockage of the arteries in the lungs. This is generally brought on by inactivity, surgery, or cancer(mine though is to believed to have been causes by birth control). A clot breaks off from clots in the leg(deep vein thrombosis) and travels to the lungs. This can be fatal.
.
At 35, I developed multiple blood clots in my lungs. With 6 months of coumadin, they had gone away. In that time since I had done nothing to sway this impending doom.You would think would have done something to improve my health.

Even though birth control is said to be blamed, rapid weight loss contributed too. I had lost 35 lbs., gained muscle, ate healthier, worked out and my payment for my hard work was horrible back pain, breathing issues. I also became fearful of fruits and vegetables. My salvation- rat poison.

So I had a quiet little year of keeping a suitable median and survived 41. I just did what i sometimes do best and hold my breath. Asked my husband to marry me. And we do our crazy ever after.




Info provided by mayoclinic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment