Who's zooming who?

Who's zooming who?
And I've got to pee

Monday, February 23, 2015

Poetry Time

One Positive Thing About Me

I love to laugh
Feel it in my son
Make silly faces
Feel fingers on my toes
Fighting to escape them
Stupid jokes
Root beer out your nose
Impressions
Warm hugs
Tucked in
Soft stuffed animals
Sweet kisses on my head
















My Own

It ain't that bad, found my key at the last minute
Received an award at work, it ain't that bad
It ain't that bed, only got off work an hour late
Attempted my homework, it ain't that bad
It ain't that bad, dad only lost his hearing for an hour and a half
Grandpa fell on his face again, it ain't that bad
My mom is starting Alzheimer's medication, she's only 50
It ain't that bad, I can leave the light off and cry in the shower
Its early morning no one will know, it is that bad
Found a note by my door, it ended love, your friend
It ain't so bad



both written in my 20s in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment