Who's zooming who?

Who's zooming who?
And I've got to pee

Monday, March 16, 2015

Poetry time #4

The Snake In My Garden


You want to be in love
Cherry Wine
Walking down by the railroad tracks

It sounds so sweet
It sounds so fine

Your eyes look into me
Wanting to reveal every part
Perhaps you could love me

It sounds so sweet

I could talk
Or take off my clothes
You conclude

It sounds so fine

You love the way I taste
And what you touch
So please dont stop

It sounds so sweet
It sounds so fine

You hand me an apple
Laughing with such delight
Asking me to take a bite

It tastes so sweet
It tastes so fine

You're so evil
You're so divine

WOMAN in the dark is all i hear
It echos in my mind
Til i scream in a wild frenzy

It feels so sweet
It feels so fine

We have nothing in common
So it wont happen again
But as I run my lips down your neck
There is no refusal
Take no prisoners

I stare at the ceiling in the middle of night
You talk in your sleep of the poisoned mind

Everything good
I've look for and missed in you
All the bad I tried to avoid
But always enjoyed

Perhaps you are evil
Yet so divine


written when I was 20

No comments:

Post a Comment